eDoc4u Receives NCQA Certification for Health Information Products (HIP): Health Appraisals & Encouraging Wellness and Prevention
Engage and motivate participants to improve their health
Impact your population's healthcare costs, risks, and dependencies
Advance care management quality, productivity and outcomes
Over the past 14 years, eDoc4u has provided web-based services for wellness, preventive care and disease management to hundreds of employers, health care organizations and millions of participants.
The results: lower health management costs, improved outcomes, more productive clinicians, engaged and motivated employees and patients, and a much healthier workforce.
eDoc4u reimagining patient and clinician engagement:
Personal Health Manager automates health assessments, provides risk measurements, and engages participants with personalized care plans for prevention, chronic disease and lifestyle management. Addresses ethnic, cultural, health literacy and disability challenges. Engages and motivate participants.
provides evidence-based clinical analysis at the point of care, identifies care gaps, and improves outreach by automatically managing patient progress and compliance. The platform extends the EHR to serve clinicians in real-time by indicating priority needs among high risk and non-compliant patients.
Health Care Analytics measures real-time individual and aggregate population health and risk improvements, event tracking, engagement and satisfaction metrics. These tools enable you to gain better business and clinical insight for both enterprise and individuals.
- eDoc4u Receives NCQA Certification for Health Information Products (HIP)
- eDoc4u Anounces that Gary Peat has joined as SVP, Corporate & Business Development
- eDoc4u Among Top 15 Award Recipients of Allscripts Open App Challenge
- NavigatorMD, Inc. Announces Integration Partnership with eDoc4U
- eDoc4u, a recipient of Allscripts Open App Challenge Award
eDoc4u has provided web-based services for wellness, preventive care and disease management to hundreds of employers and health care organizations and millions of participants over the past 14 years. The results speak for themselves;
- reduced population health and health management costs
- improved outcomes and clinical productivity
- engaged and motivated participants
- a much healthier environment